We are sisters and have lived in the D.C. region for over a decade working for international organizations. We were drawn to the region by opportunities to achieve educational and professional goals. During this time, we have experienced both sides of tenant/landlord relationship.
We began gaining meaningful insight on property management after successfully running our properties on Airbnb, an online community marketplace for short-term rentals. The most valuable lesson was to maintain communication with clients at all times, but especially when repairs were needed. It is inevitable that a property will need some type of repair--a timely response is always appreciated whenever this occurs. And the timely response not only betters the tenant/landlord relationship, but it also saves money by stopping problems from worsening.
After running our Airbnb, we assisted in managing investment properties for people we knew. It was a good experience, but we found that finding the right tenant is time consuming. However, it is instrumental to invest the time to find a good fit. Property management companies typically charge one-month rent to find a tenant. Isn’t the price too high?
Times have changed, technology has facilitated accessing and processing information, making it easier to locate and process tenants. Why do property management companies charge the same as 10 years ago? This question made us realize there is room for improvement so we came up with the idea of offering an alternative solution.
Leaseably assists home owners with managing their property without the expense of a traditional property management company. The landlord and the tenants get the attention they deserve.
We believe a specialized assistant for property management saves time and money for property owners and tenants alike. At Leaseably, landlords and tenants are at the center—your needs are addressed in a timely fashion and everyone is informed at all times. Delivering excellent service at a fair price is our goal. We hope to make a difference in this industry.
Thank you for reading our story!
"Efforlessly manage your property"
Leaseably’s core values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies are the following:
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction to landlords and tenants
- Give back to the community—Leaseably is committed to donate 5% of its profits to homeless centers to reduce the homeless population in our communities
- Generate employment for top rated local contractors/small companies, e.g. electricians, plumbers, carpenters, flooring specialists, roof specialists, etc
- Maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, innovative ideas, and different work styles
- Nourish a culture of problem solving among our team members